Contact Peak Adventures:
We offer great prices on a wide variety of gear to get you ready for the outdoors. Whether you need camping equipment or snow gear we have what you need to get started on your adventure!
Sac State Students, Faculty and Staff receive 10% off with valid OneCard.
Backpacking and Camping EQUIPMENT
|Backpack (60L - 75L)||Deuter||$20.00||$7.00||$200.00|
|2 - Person Tent (3 seasons)||Mountain Hardwear||$25.00||$7.00||$200.00|
|3 - Person Tent (3 seasons)||Mountain Hardwear||$30.00||$9.00||$225.00|
|6 - Person Tent (3 seasons)||Marmot||$48.00||$16.00||$375.00|
|Sleeping Bag (0° and 15°)||Mountain Hardwear||$20.00||$7.00||$150.00|
|Sleeping Bag Liner (Fleece)||Kelty||$5.00||$2.00||$30.00|
|Sleeping Pad||Z Rest||$6.00||$2.00||$35.00|
|Backpacking Stove (fuel not included)||$15.00||$5.00||$80.00|
|Camping Stove (fuel not included)||Century 2 - Burner||$20.00||$7.00||$80.00|
|Propane Canister||Litttle Kamper||$3.00||N/A||$20.00|
|Bear Canister||Bear Vault||$10.00||$4.00||$70.00|
|Backcountry Ski Package (160, 175, 190)||Karhu||$25.00||$9.00||$250.00|
|Backcountry Ski Boots Only (3 pin)||$10.00||$4.00||$100.00|
|Snowboard Package (140, 145, 150, 155, 160)||K2||$45.00||$15.00||$500.00|
|Snowboard + Bindings||K2||$35.00||$12.00||$400.00|
|Snowboard Boots Only||Salomon||$15.00||$5.00||$200.00|
|Snow/Rain Pants||Wilhite Industries||$8.00||$3.00||$40.00|
Climbing and biking EQUIPMENT
|Climbing Shoes||Boreal, La Sportiva||$15.00||$5.00||$80.00|
|Mountain Bike (15, 17, 19, 21 inches available)||KHS||$45.00||$15.00||$550.00|
|*Mountain bike same day rental price: $15|
How Equipment Rental Works
1. Reserve your equipment
2. Pick up your equipment and pay the security deposit
- The security deposit is per item.
- For example: if you rent two sleeping bags, you leave a deposit for each item ($150x2=$300 deposit)
- Deposit can be made with a credit card or cash. Debit cards are not recommended.
- Credit cards are rung up as an authorization only. This places a pending charge on the card which will lower your available credit for the length of the hold.
- When you return the equipment then the authorization will simply expire. The length of the authorization is determined by your credit card’s bank.
- Cash deposits are held until the gear is returned
3. Have a great time on your trip
4. Return the equipment
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We have a two day cancellation and refund policy. Cancellations made at least two days before the first day of your rental will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than two days in advance are non-refundable.
NEW! Little Kamper Refillable Propane Tanks
Meet The Little Kamper Refillable 1lb Propane Cylinder. Propane is the ideal camp and tailgate fuel choice. When you buy a 1lb disposable propane tank, the packaging (the tank) costs more than the contents (the propane). Once you use the propane, the cost of recycling the container is higher than the value of the steel.
$3 per canister +$20 refundable deposit
NEW = $15 plus tax
EXCHANGE = Bring in an empty Little Kamper and only pay $3.50 plus tax for a full one.