ASI Peak Adventures Scholarship
ASI Peak Adventures has established a student scholarship program to support Sacramento State students looking to fulfill their desire to get outside and adventure. Scholarship awards are a 75% subsidy on any Peak Adventures outdoor trip of your choice, excluding any trips longer than 4 days. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis throughout the academic year until all funds have been dispersed. APPLICATION TIME LINES
Applications are accepted year-round. Once a recipient has been notified of the award, there is a registration period of 30 days to select the trip of their choice.
The deadline for award usage is June 30, 2019.
- Be a student at Sacramento State during the time of award notification.
- Have attained a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a minimum of 2.0.
- No student may receive more than one Peak Adventures Outdoor Trip Scholarship per academic year.
- Each applicant must complete the application form HERE
- Write a minimum 500 word - maximum 750 word essay answering the following question:
Why are you interested in going on an adventure trip and how will an outdoor experience benefit you?
Please send your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person.