Challenge Center Waiver, Forms, & Information
Expand each section for information about your upcoming Challenge Center program.
Waiver & Forms
Everyone who enters the Challenge Center must fully complete the waiver & forms.
NOTE: pay attention to minor vs adult sections to save time.
Download : Challenge Center Waiver Download
What to Bring
- Closed-toed, closed heeled shoes are REQUIRED. NO sandals or crocs!
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- Face Covering
- Dress comfortably (NO midriff shirts or “short” shorts)
- Casual, durable, good for running around and getting dirty!
- Long pants or sweatshirts are preferred when weather permits
- Layer clothing appropriate to the season. We continue plans in rain or shine!
- Glasses and Contact Lenses:
- Take any precautions normal to participating in outdoor activities to protect the eyes and eyewear.
- We recommend wearing a retaining strap to protect glasses
- Other things to bring:
- Your completed and signed waiver and registration packet. All minors must have the forms completed by a parent or guardians.
- Reusable water bottle
- Lunch or snacks
- Positive attitudes, positive energy
- Do NOT bring:
- Tobacco products and non-prescription drugs
- Gum or candy
- Electronics and valuables
- Negative attitudes, negative energy
The Challenge Center is located on the north end of the Sacramento State campus. Parking is $8 every day of the year.
Cars should park in parking structure V. See the attached printable map below for bus parking information.
For more details and a google maps link: Challenge Center Location
Printable Map: Challenge Center Parking Map