The ASI Peak Adventures Bicycle Class Scholarship program is
designed to support Sacramento State students looking to fulfill
their desire to learn about bicycle repair. Peak Adventures is an
outdoor recreation program of Associated Students at Sacramento
State dedicated to adventure education. Scholarship awards are a
75% subsidy on any Peak Adventures bike maintenance class of your
choice. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis throughout
the academic year until all funds have been dispersed.
The next round of scholarships will be awarded in Fall 2023. We
accept applications year-round. Scholarships are awarded on a
rolling basis throughout the academic year until all funds have
been dispersed. We recommend that if you are interested in a
trip, you register to save your spot as our trips fill up
quickly. In the event you are awarded a scholarship, Peak
Adventures will reimburse the 75% subsidy.
Be a student at Sacramento
State during the time of award notification.
- Have attained a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a
minimum of 2.0.
- No student may receive more than one Peak Adventures
Scholarship per academic year.
- Each applicant must complete the application
form Bike Scholarship Application
- A copy of your unofficial transcript
- Write a minimum 500 word – maximum 750 word essay answering
the following question:
- What does diversity in the bicycle industry mean to
- Describe the impact that cycling has had on your life.
Please send your application and supporting documents
to firstname.lastname@example.org or