The ASI Peak Adventures Outdoor Trip Diversity Scholarship
program is designed to support Sacramento State students from all
backgrounds looking to fulfill their desire to get outside and
adventure. Scholarship awards are a 75% subsidy on any Peak
Adventures outdoor trip of your choice, excluding any trips
longer than 4 days and trips utilizing a 3rd party (learn to ski
or snowboard, learn to surf, etc.).
Application Timelines – All Funds Used for the Academic
Applications open Fall 2024. Scholarships are awarded on a
rolling basis throughout the academic year until all funds have
been dispersed. We recommend that if you are interested in a
trip, you register to save your spot as our trips fill up
quickly. In the event you are awarded a scholarship, Peak
Adventures will reimburse the 75% subsidy.
Be a student at Sacramento
State during the time of award notification.
- Have attained a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a
minimum of 2.0.
- No student may receive more than one Peak Adventures Outdoor
Trip Scholarship per academic year.
- Download: Adventure Scholarship Application
- Each applicant must complete the application form
- A copy of your unofficial transcript
- Write a minimum 500 word – maximum 750 word essay
To submit your application materials, send them to
email@example.com or drop them off to our office location in