The Adventure Scholarship is on hold for Spring 2021.
Please check back in Fall 2021.
The ASI Peak Adventures scholarship program is designed to
support Sacramento State students looking to fulfill their desire
to get outside and adventure. Scholarship awards are a 75%
subsidy on any Peak Adventures outdoor trip of your choice,
excluding any trips longer than 4 days and trips utilizing a 3rd
party (learn to ski or snowboard, learn to surf, etc.).
We accept applications year-round. Scholarships are awarded on a
rolling basis throughout the academic year until all funds have
been dispersed. We recommend that if you are interested in a
trip, you register to save your spot as our trips fill up
quickly. In the event you are awarded a scholarship, Peak
Adventures will reimburse the 75% subsidy.
Be a student at Sacramento
State during the time of award notification.
- Have attained a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a
minimum of 2.0.
- No student may receive more than one Peak Adventures Outdoor
Trip Scholarship per academic year.
- Each applicant must complete the application
form Scholarship Application
- A copy of your unofficial transcript
- Write a minimum 500 word – maximum 750 word essay answering
the following question:
- Describe your experiences with the outdoors. Why are you
interested in going on an adventure trip and how will this
experience benefit you?
Please send your application and supporting documents
to firstname.lastname@example.org or