For your safety, and the safety of our employees, please help us maintain a sanitary environment.
What we ask of you:
You should not come to ASI Peak Adventures if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. Do not enter if you have a cough or fever. Patrons are expected to home screen themselves prior to coming to ASI Peak Adventures.
Masks/face coverings are required to enter ASI Peak Adventures. See the most current face covering guideline put forth by the California Department of Public Health for further information.
We ask that you to please maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from other customers and our staff. There are ground markers to help maintain distance, both inside and outside the store, if a line forms.
What we’re doing:
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed to help mitigate spread during transactions.
- All staff are required to wear a face mask when interacting with customers.
- We’re adhering to strict maximum occupancy guidelines.
- Regular sanitation of lobby, registers, and shared surfaces.
- All bicycles will be disinfected prior to inspection and prior to return to the customer.
- Staff will wear gloves when handling customer bicycles.
- All gear rentals will be cleaned and sanitized after each use prior to rental.
- All in-person programming (trips, team building, classes, camps) are cancelled until further notice.