For your safety, and the safety of our employees, please help us maintain a sanitary environment.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our hours may fluctuate. Please check our hours before coming in.
What we ask of you
You should not come to ASI Peak Adventures if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. Do not enter if you have a cough or fever. Patrons are expected to home screen themselves prior to coming to ASI Peak Adventures.
Masks/face coverings are encouraged to enter ASI Peak Adventures. See the most current face covering guideline put forth by the California Department of Public Health for further information.
We ask that you to please maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from other customers and our staff. There are ground markers to help maintain distance, both inside and outside the store, if a line forms.
What we’re doing
- Employee Screening - All employees will be vaccinated. All employees will monitor themselves for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their first trip. Employees who show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to work until after the appropriate quarantine protocol is followed.
- Guest Screening - Participants are expected to home screen themselves prior to coming to ASI Peak Adventures.
- Transportation – Guests and employees will be encouraged to wear a mask or face covering during transportation on trips. Our vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between uses.
- Personal Protective Equipment – We encourage the use of personal protective equipment throughout our events. We encourage our guests to bring their own masks/face coverings and hand sanitizer to utilize during the event.
- Hygiene – Employees and guests will be encouraged to wash their hands throughout the day and will have access to hand sanitizer.
- Physical Distancing– We will be practicing physical distancing when possible. This will be focused on especially during pre-event meetings, safety talk, and gear fitting.
- Sanitation – We will increase our commitment to maintaining a clean environment and to reducing the spread of viruses and germs during our trips. Special attention will be paid to sanitizing gear between events, sanitizing vehicles between uses, and sanitizing commonly touched surfaces and equipment between uses.
- Employee Training– All our Trip Leaders and Team Leads have current First Aid/CPR/AED certifications, COVID-19 prevention training, and many have Wilderness First Aid/Responder training. In addition to these certificates, our staff will receive additional training on protocols to follow in case health issues arise.