The ASI Peak Adventures Bicycle Class Scholarship program is designed to support Sacramento State students looking to fulfill their desire to learn about bicycle repair. Peak Adventures is an outdoor recreation program of Associated Students at Sacramento State dedicated to adventure education. Scholarship awards are a 75% subsidy on any Peak Adventures bike maintenance class of your choice. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis throughout the academic year until all funds have been dispersed.
The next round of scholarships will be awarded in Spring 2024. We accept applications year-round. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis throughout the academic year until all funds have been dispersed. We recommend that if you are interested in a trip, you register to save your spot as our trips fill up quickly. In the event you are awarded a scholarship, Peak Adventures will reimburse the 75% subsidy.
- Be a student at Sacramento State during the time of award notification.
- Have attained a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of a minimum of 2.0.
- No student may receive more than one Peak Adventures Scholarship per academic year.
- Each applicant must complete the application form
- A copy of your unofficial transcript
- Write a minimum 500 word – maximum 750 word essay answering
the following question:
- What does diversity in the bicycle industry mean to you?
- Describe the impact that cycling has had on your life.