Date: Saturday, February 1st (7:00am -
Location: Tahoe National Forest
Join Peak Adventures for an exciting Transfer Orientation adventure! This day trip to Tahoe National Forest is the perfect way to meet other incoming Sac State students and explore your new backyard. This trip will be focused on hiking and playing in the snow, with the option of using snowshoes. This trip includes transportation from campus, trip leaders, and snowshoes (if needed).
What to expect:
- 7:00am – Students will depart from Sac State (van transportation is provided)
- Drive to trailhead (approx. 2.5hrs)
- Begin hike – Hike about 3-8 miles depending on groups interest
- Lunch (bring your own lunch)
- Hike 3-6 miles back to trailhead
- Drive back to campus (approx. 2.5)
- 6:00pm – Arrive back at campus – Return time may vary depending on weather, traffic, and things outside of our control
Please note: Total trip mileage will be 3-8 miles depending on the group’s interests.